A stylish and eye catching pewter finish wooden mantel clock with moving cogs. From WILLIAM WIDDOP? - over 130 years of unrivalled innovation and unbeatable quality in British timekeeping.
- Round clock with rectangular base and cog shaped stabilisers
- Pewter finish painted wood
- Mirrored silver Roman dial printed onto the glass
- Moving decorative cogs
- Distressed metal straight hands
- Ultra-precise quartz movement
- 1 x AA battery required for the clock and 1 x AA required for the cogs (not incl.)
Established in 1883, WILLIAM WIDDOP? is our flagship brand, named after our founder who was a clockmaker and jeweller based in the Yorkshire town of Brighouse. With a strong focus on family traditions, we continue to manufacture classic clocks as well as producing new & innovative designs. WILLIAM WIDDOP? clocks are famed for their history, longevity and timeless style which remains steadfast in the range today.